Monday, December 12, 2005

What that Kundalini taught me:

I'm going to assume that this first raid on my body by the kundalini infused 88' wave I've been riding since my 47th birthday on September 20, IS NOT MY LAST, however this initial experience proved a valuable teacher in the art of managing the power of the fourth chakra.

One Google in early August and I got swept up in a wave of regression and nostalgia, romance, and wild speculation about the actual orientation of my sexuality. Let me tell you, I had a lot of fun. Integrity was the cost for which I have paid my measure.

I learned:

My past is steeped in love. I have known all my life, what love feels like.

Women do not become saner as they age. Wiser perhaps, but never actually sane.

The power of love is where magic lies. Even when the heart breaks, love is it's flip side. Love is this close.

The lovliest and safest pleasure I can acheive is in loving myself. And I do.


My most thankful praise and gratitude to each of you I encountered this late summer and fall.

Goodbye to the spirit most recently known as George Hanna. Twas an honor to sing to ya, sir.


namaste, love
connie

No comments: