Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Clown I Grew Up With



Brooke: Where the hell are you. Will I be marrying you anytime soon? No pressure, really. Unless you need me to tell Jeff to get off his butt and make an honest woman of you. Or maybe it's you who needs to make an honest man of him. Or maybe you never plan to marry again. Who cares? Not my business, is it? My tongue is in my cheek for all previous sentences addressed to you.

Debbie: Everything will turn out ok in the end. And if it doesn't? It's not the end. (my friend Margaret is the first that said that to me). You are fine. You are beautiful. You are loved. What more do you want?

J'ordain: Happy, healthy, happy, healthy, happy, healthy, dead.

Kim: I think I just had red wine and Lake Champlain Organic Dark Chocolate for dinner. With a nibble on a brownie for an appetizer. And you?

Hi Doug and Sandye, I don't think I'm an Episcopalian anymore! What's a girl to do when chanting brings her closest to God?

OOOOMMMMMMM MANI PADRE OOOOMMMMMM
Love to you ALL!

Connie


And one last thing: What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where in the world did you find that picture????

As for what I am having for dinner, a great big dripping cheeseburger, without the onion (I forgot to get one). Yours sounds better.

Love, Kim

Connie said...

Where's the burger from? Home? Your Grill?

Doug Greene said...

I just fixed hamburgers this evening as well.

Doug

Connie said...

Kim Have you remembered onion?
Doug, do you char-grill or pan-grill?

I'm hungry.