Tuesday, June 23, 2009



in my vision I am driving home. I stop at Kathy Rose's house and dance through her garden of art. In her home, she can see me out the window, I am jumping from ledge to ledge in a delighted manner. She is in a priestess robe and at the end a reading. When she sees me I realize that I have crossed a boundary that was not appropriate. I apologize profusely...I feel like a scolded child. She is gracious about it and I take off the violet magician's cape that belongs to her. She invites me into her home and I wade through waist high water to get back to the road where I dropped the rainbow scarf. I return to her home, convinced I will continue on my journey but her husband offers me a margarita and I stay.

A shaman is a guest in her house and Kathy shows me his bead work. He is allowed to work with wool and stone only in a sacred place, on a reservation. I pick up one his talking sticks. It's mostly blue and wrapped in felt string with other colors. He places a turquoise feather fetish in my hand and I am entranced and channeling a spirit named Mishmash. I begin to feel very strongly that this talisman is truly meant for me. Another spirit is present now, a woman, and she asks me where I've traveled from Weed. The old woman I'm channeling responds, "I've come West from Weed", she asks "is that a good thing" and I say "oh yes, it's a beautiful time". The other spirit nods her head...I know I've passed a test. The shaman returns with a huge Elk antler that he passes around my neck several times. I feel stronger in my vision and sense a rattlesnake at the corner of the table. He lifts up the lid of the table, it's dark underneath but he sees the rattlesnake ( I close my eyes) and he takes it away. I become very agitated, excited and scared that I can conjure a rattlesnake.

For this vision I am very grateful. To my Shaman, I am most humbled. Om Shanti and Namaste`
Connie

No comments: