Monday, March 27, 2006

Intuition


"Intuition is the treasure of a woman's psyche. It is like a divining instrument and like a crystal through which one can see with uncanny interior vision. It is like a wise old woman who is with you always, who tells you exactly what the matter is, tells you exactly whether you need to go left or right. It is a form of The One Who Knows, old La Que Sabe`, the Wild Woman."

****
" Ask within for her advice
She is the Mother of the Ages
Nothing surprises her.
She has seen it all."

Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Women Who Run with the Wolves

I do not have permission to use this quote. If I have offended, I apologize. It seems to me the information is important enough to be desseminated in whatever means seem appropriately intentioned.

For this I am grateful,
Connie

No comments: