Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What I Believe


philosophy...I really like the teaching of the Theosophy Society...they have taken the basic truths of many spiritual and psychological teachings and made it all make sense! Frank Baum, the author of the Wizard of Oz was a member and the articles that dissect and analyze that story are truly illuminating. I am a great fan of Carl G. Jung archetypes and collective unconscious. As much as I am able, I try to interpret life experiences on the symbolic, rather than literal level. I believe we are here for one reason: to learn how to unblock illusion into the true reality that our souls are hard wired to experience love. Period. I believe that love is the most powerful magic wand on the planet. I believe it is possible to love freely, fully and without attachment. The journey of the soul is a solitary walk back to God, and although we are all capable of being channels of Divine energy and light, if we have blocked off different areas of the body (chakras), then that energy can't flow and we get stuck and can't move out of suffering. So our soul work is to heal our wounds and open our hearts to one another and allow that energy created when two souls merge to move out into the universe and fly around creating more healing.

No comments: