Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Jumping off Cliffs





One of the gifts of grace and faith is the courage to take risks. I have been jumping off a series of perilous cliffs in the past several months, and although I've experienced some bumpy landings and even a crash or two, I am whole, I continue to heal and my heart continues to break further open, releasing and receiving more love.

I can't explain why I was born into grace, I just was. There are very often sign posts right at the edge of the spiritual precipice I find myself on the edge of. Some are silly signs, and I can't even believe I've found my way to this particular ledge, but there I am, too lazy to turn back and so I jump and the flight begins.

My parachute is faith in the abiding power of love and it is strong indeed. I have carried and held more than one fellow traveler who leapt with me over the edge. I have been carried and protected when my chute didn't open. For these gifts I am truly grateful.

Namaste`,

Connie

No comments: