Wednesday, November 07, 2007

raven magic

The raven appeared to me this afternoon and then magical bead movement began.  I noticed a little mistake about half way through an almost completed necklace...so I'd clamp off one end of the strand and
plan to unstring until I got to the place where the missing bead was.  But the missing bead kept moving!  After a few turns, it was at the very end of the string where it took only 30 seconds to fix.  How cool is that?

A week ago today I walked outside onto my back deck, took in the beautiful, swollen rive and  and gave over my need to control money. I gave over to the reality that money is not money, it's energy and if there is one thing I've learned as a bachelor of science?  Well, it's that energy cannot be destroy or created...it just is.  

At the end of the NEXT day, our swimming pool had drained itelf.  I find that symbolically significant. 

Namaste`, thanks for reading me.  It means more than you will ever know to me.  You know, 
to be heard?  
Connie

"I have learned that there is no harm in charging oneself up with delusions between moments of
valid inspiration".  Steve Martin




No comments: