Sunday, April 23, 2006

The 5th Chakra



The fifth chakra encompasses the neck, the throat, the shoulders, and the mouth. It's the center of communication and the center of willpower. The lesson in the 5th Chakra is to surrender to Divine will. The fourth and fifth chakras, when balanced, work together in a beautiful way that allows the power of the heart center to listen to the power of Divine guidance.

I dreamt last night that a woman named Carol, a fellow parishoner at church, did surgery on my neck and vocal chords. This being a dream, I was watching the surgery and realized once she had cut me open and exposed my "voice", that she didn't know what to do next; that she wasn't trained in this type of surgery and had to leave me, exposed, and go research what to do next in the surgical process.

No comments: