Saturday, July 29, 2006

Loyalty was the Lesson

You probably have figured out for yourself by now that the reason we are human is so that we can learn, in this beautiful class room and playground, what it is to serve a Divine purpose. I came from a family with devinity in it's name, which may easily be an ironic and laughable coincidence, or, just perhaps, i a symbolic reminder of the level of power I am capable of holding and channeling. I get so overwhelmed sometimes by all these choices and gifts I've been given. I often feel as though, in order to 'succeed', I must produce, must create, must make a name. And that's when my ego goes flying out of my body, screeching with a piercing call, that yes! I want to be rich and famous!

Yes, I admit it! I'm a product of the culture I was raised in, and it only dawned on me yesterday that I'm a hippie; which, politically, means I believe that the ideals of peace, love and understanding through non-violent communication is an ideal worth staking your life's work on.

I don't know about the Romantic Nihilists, but the meaning to my life is earn a symbolic Ph.d. in this condition called humanity. What I know so far is that love trumps everything, everytime.

Namaste`,
Connie

No comments: