Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Dream Journal

In my dream I'm at an airport that feels like a maze. There are stairs and tunnels, an amusement part water-ride distraction and the ever present pressure of running short on time. I find my gate, finally. The sign above the passage way reads "Santa Cruz". Although I'm relieved to find the gate, I realize I have to go get my luggage, which is stored in a locker somewhere. I feel a certain sense of futility at finding my luggage and getting back to the gate in time for the flight.

In another dream, last night, after watching "When the Levees Broke" on HBO, I dreamt of being suspended from a crane with another man as we inspected the broken levees. At one point we were inside a cylinder and could push against the concrete and watch it break apart.

No comments: