Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Dreaming of the Eagle



I experienced the most lucid and profound vision this morning, between 6 & 7am. I introduced myself to a priest and the small man beside him. When I shook the small man's hand, he pressed a feather quill into my palm. I said, "wait, do that again, give me time". He pressed the feather into my palm again. I closed my eyes and like a camera lens, a white eagle came into focus, the appeture zooming until the focus was only on the talons. I said, "JESUS CHRIST". I opened my eyes. I bowed to the shaman. I said, "Thank you, Namaste`". (Namaste`: to bow to Buddha spirit)

He just looked at me knowingly and smiled a beatiful smile.

The priest next to him said, "I wish I got visions like that". I said, "you have to live with an open heart", and he said, "oh,that is very hard work". I can't help but wonder, if the priest hadn't been standing with the small man, would I have recognized him as a shaman?

Yes, I think the feather was the giveaway. In Lakota Native Spirituality, Eagle represents Great Spirit. And VISION. Eagle as God. White Eagle as Christ energy, according to the teachings of White Eagle.

The six principals of the White Eagle Lodge:

1. God the eternal spirit is both mother and father.

2. The Child/Son - the Cosmic Christ - is also the light which shines in the human heart. By design, this divine inheritance unites us in one spirit, a family which embraces all life, visible and invisible, including the realm of angels.

3. Serve the unified family in daily service. Remember that we are all connected.

4. Awareness of the invisible world, bridges separation and death and reveals the unity of life.

5. That life is governed by five cosmic laws: Reincarnation; Cause and Effect; Opportunity; Correspondences; and Compensation (Equilibrium and Balance).

6. The ultimate goal of mankind is that the inner light should become so strong and radiant that even the cells of the physical body are transmuted into finer substances that can overcome mortality.

Basic Principals found:http://www.whiteagle.ca/lodge/lodge_introduction.htm

I edited a little. And I will tell you that if I were asked to create a template for
my theology, White Eagle taught it years ago. Thank you White Eagle, for the vision.

For this I am truly grateful.

Connie

No comments: