Thursday, February 23, 2006

Holding the 4th Chakra



I haven't written about Chakra's in awhile, but that doesn't mean I don't experience my life through them everyday. I am currently pondering the lesson of how to hold others in my heart rather than give my heart away. It's just so difficult to not come unhinged when walking around with your love center outside of your body. So, how do I learn the practice of letting others in and flowing love out, without my guts lurching because I can't keep my love in my body? I've have habitually given it away! This is a huge test for me and I don't know who the teacher is, but I'm ready for him/her if you're out there. I have faith that the answer will be revealed to me in due course. And then I can go about being a more effective healer because I'll be keeping that power in my body. That's my hope anyway.

No comments: