Friday, January 02, 2009

Exciting

My god this is an exciting time to be alive!
A Mac user for ten years now, I have watched the technological boom of the internet in the past ten years accelerate our physical universe to such a degree  that I can't help but comment on the acceleration of my spiritual journey as well.

I stepped onto my spiritual path in 1989, a conception that took the form of a mysterious yearning and pull of desire from the Eastern door of the Spirit world. That door opened and something shifted in me. A collective unconscious woke up and beckoned me to explore the unseen world behind my eyes.

I felt called to explore further, the recesses of my mind for spirit tools that might illuminate the unseen forces of polarity...black and white, good and evil, love and fear. I sought to become familiar with a language that ponders and gives definition to the big words like God and Death and Love and Forgiveness and Altered States of Consciousness and Integration and Soul and Giftedness and Blessings.    I started pursuing a greater knowledge and a deeper understanding of what it would mean to makes choices based on spiritual integrity.  

What is spiritual integrity?  Spiritual integrity is the capacity to honor the higher Self, and live a code of conduct revealed by the power of Universal Knowledge.
My journey has brought me to the conclusion that each of us has the capacity to reach enlightenment through the pineal gland of the human brain.  How one gets to it is not relevant.  My own journey includes the ancient wisdom of the Yoga traditions and all the gifts of binding body and spirit inherent in the Yogic practice.

In 2008 I had the opportunity on a few occasions to break through the veil of the time/space continuum and for tiny seconds, to experience the luminous nature of some Cosmic Light where all answers to any question is to be found.   While in this state, I received this message:

"You have the capacity to infuse every cell of your being with love". 

For the sake of clarity, this message is tantamount to Divine instruction:  to live this life in love. 

Right, like that's a piece of cake!  

Difficult people are such amazing teachers arent' they?  I am so grateful to the difficult ones, the ones you try my last nerve or drag me kicking and screaming to emotional places I'd really rather not go. But they do. The difficult ones come along often  to remind me what it is to be human and flawed and unhappy or scared or unloved or whatever it is they are showing me, offering their pain up like a sacrifice, daring me to respond with love rather than venom, with civil concern rather than arrogance.  That's what spiritual integrity means to me:  to make the purpose of my life to treat others with love and when I fail do so, to notice, and make it right through metta prayer,  a prayer of loving kindness.

This is my prayer of loving kindness for you:

May you be well and happy. 
May you rejoice in the knowledge 
that you have the capacity to reach
enlightenment through the pineal
gland of your brain. 
May you infuse every cell of your
being with love.

Om Shanti,
Connie



No comments: