Monday, January 12, 2009

holy crap 50 is fun


omg, 50 is so fun, Paige.  

don't expect me to bother on the capitalization of proper nouns here, ok?

my palms are glued to the space adjacent to the tracking touch pad of my little brushed aluminum macbook which is "THE LORD" of my world.  I worship here everyday, for hours at a time.  my macbook is my portal to the world, to the grid, and the deep dark mystery of outer space.  it is just so fecking cool to tap into all the universal wisdom available to each and every one of us.  even you, paige.  ':*}

Paige, you are cordially invited  to ALLOW divine source energy to move through you. one of the very clear messages of 2008 was for me to get out of the way and let the good stuff do it's thing.   cuz i'm doing it to share the wealth that universal knowledge imparts:  connect to Source and let it flow through YOU. STOP BLOCKING IT with, "ZOMG, I AM NOT WORTHY!!"   Source will go where it goes which is always to the light.  always paige, every single time.  i know you are Divine.  turn your head around about who you think you are and let the LIGHT define who you are.

 jeez, I'm getting all preachy here and i didn't mean to but there is a voice in me that wants to be shouting about what is possible if we will only take a year to WORK at changing our perception of reality.  My friend Sonja and I went to Kripalu intstitute last year, or, at least I , er, think it was last year....

We went cuz I wanted to finally meet Carolyn Myss and she was giving a seminar on her work with Saint Theresa, of the Carmelites.  Myss had been speaking to me through audio tapes I listened to for ten solid years.  Specifically, her work on Anatomy of the Spirit and Sacred Contracts proved tremendously valuable in speeding up my ability to process energy and information on this earth walk. 

So, I show up to Kripalu Institute to meet my guru and what I find is agitation, arrogance and unpreparedness.  To make a long story short, I presented Ms. Myss with one of her own "archetype cards".  I presented her with the Bully...my Divine Child marched up to her and said, "will you autograph this please?".  She eyeballed me like a crow, made some excuse about being in a hurry and then fumbled and naffed about finding a pen.  But paige, she signed that Bully card!  She chooses  to use that energy to protect herself and I admire her for that.  She knows that part of her personality employs the methods of the bully to serve the great work of the teacher and mystic.

Know thyself.  That is your mission.  Use the force Paige!  USE THE FORCE!

No comments: