Friday, June 02, 2006

Creating a Miracle Day




This morning I chose to ask the universe for a miracle. I asked myself, "what kind of day do I want to create?" I answered myself, "something miraculous in the form of exactly what I need". So far, I have had many visitors today.

One of them is a young woman of 24 with an incredible amount of grace and light and Divine energy. She remembers her dreams! She is one of the most powerful dreamers I have ever met. The quality of the guidance that she receives is miraculous! There she is dressed entirely in black in an Antarctic landscape, her soul guide swathed in white.

There she is climbing a cliff to escape a tidal wave, with her spirit guide a few levels above her, guiding and supporting her path. She chooses not to go into the city, but allows the wave to take her and behold, she can breathe underwater!

There she in a forest clearing, a meadow effused with light, with a litter of kittens, naked with her husband, and the spirit guide comes out of the forest as a wolf man, his tongue lolling as he laughs, beckoning her to join in the joke.

Dreams are, in my opinion, the richest form of guidance we are capable of receiving. We are somehow hardwired to receive guidance from the unseen world in a way that does not include logic, or reason or a need for evidence. Every dream is a release from the world of time and linear thought; a glimpse into the way the mind of the Gods work. How amazing that we are invited into that realm each time we close our eyes. For me, who finds so much wonder and joy in the waking world, dreams are like the Gods saying, "hey, you think THAT'S cool? WATCH THIS!".

Wouldn't it be a great experiment to try to live your life the way you do your sleep? By passively entering into it, inviting it even, to take you to places and images you've never dreamed possible. Wouldn't it be great if the next time you wake up, you decide to wake up into a dream where you passively allow Divine guidance to take you where the Gods want you to go? Think about it! When was the last time you fell asleep wondering what you'd be dreaming in two months or two years from now? Do you worry in your dreams? Do you make plans in your dreams? I know I don't! Live a day like a dream; make it a day off from work. Assume every thing you think and see and experience on that day is a part of a dream sending you all the messages and guidance you need to live the perfect day, where all things are in time with Divine Right Purpose.

Dream your day! ENJOY!

Namaste`,
Connie

No comments: