Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Life Must be Felt





Life must be felt, it must be experienced. We are not here to endure this life, we are here to live and grow into the life we agreed to incarnate into. We are here to manifest our highest possible good, while acknowledging our humanity and fallibility and hopefully, laughing at ourselves and the stupid stuff we do sometime.

I've been so afraid of moving up to the next rung on my spiritual ladder. I've spent the last nine months distracted by my past, distracted by the pleasures of the senses and the flesh, distracted by the need to rescue every wounded soul that comes my way. Enough I say! The guidance I am now receiving says to make time for silence and be still. Did you know there are birds that sing to each other all through the night? Last night, meditating in the hot tub, I listened to a most exquisite, musical and natural conversation between two birds in separate trees.....are they nightingales? The complexity of their language was mind boggling while in the same moment, awe-inspiring.

Their song is living in me now...in my heart and love for this natural, beautiful planet and in my auditory memory, in love with the sounds of silence.

Namaste`,
Connie

No comments: