Saturday, October 22, 2005

Ordination of the Rev. Connie Hanna

On October 21, 2005 I was ordained as a minister of the Universal Life Church in California. Hooray!

"As a minister, I am authorized by the church to perform the rites and
ceremonies of the church (except circumcision), including weddings,
funerals, baptisms and blessings, subject to the laws of my country,
state, or locality.

I am entitled to all privileges and courtesies normally offered to
members of the clergy.

My commitment is to always do the right thing. It is my responsibility
to peacefully and sincerely determine the right course of action, and to
avoid infringing on the rights of others. I alone am responsible for
my actions as a minister."

My specific mission in becoming ordained is to draft myself as an agent for healing
the broken hearted through the energy of loving kindness in the name of the God
of Love and Forgiveness.

Please let me know if you are in need of my services.

For this I am truly grateful.

Be well, do good work,
Rev. Connie Hanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Connie-

That is such good news. I think this is a role you were born for. Know that you have all of my love and support in this exciting new venture!!