Friday, October 28, 2005

Sight



A few years ago, I had just gotten new glasses, a next age version of bi-focals called progressive lenses. As a person who experiences the world through the symbolic language of the world created behind my eyes, it was a revelatory symbolic message when I dropped my glasses, unbeknownst to me, in a parking lot and drove away. I realized my mistake and was back in time to watch a woman in a black Jaguar running over my glasses. I flew out of my car, whisked them into my hand and VOILA`, they were not broken!! Run over by a Jaguar and my glasses didn't break.

In retrospect, I see this as turning point in the process of shifting my perspective into a progessive way of seeing the world, and my life began to be experienced from a symbolic level rather than one trapped by illusions of "reality". I'm forever asking, in a new situation, "what is the message'? For instance, yesterday, I had a brilliant inspiration for a concept store that would teach people how chakras and energy work to create health or disease in the human body. I had a huge flush of energy around it and my first question of course was, "where would the financing come from?" Do you know that within seven hours the person with finances and willingness to venture with me walked through the door of my studio and said, "it sounds great. I've got the money. Let's do it".

The symbolic message in this is that when you get divine inspiration, move forward with it. Don't question it, don't shut it down because you can't imagine where the money would come from, or the partner, or the right space to do it in, or the support of your community. When divine inspiration calls, MOVE WITH IT and hold on for the ride!! You will be amazed in what you can do when you get out of your own way and let the ethereal plane be your guide!

For this I am truly grateful!

No comments: